My name is Peter, although online I am known as Pan-tastique (pronounced Pan-tas-teek), nicknamed Pan for ease of pronounciation. I'm in my early 20's, currently working as a freelance artist and 2D animator. I live in The Netherlands, but hope to relocate to California or London in the near future to pursue an animation degree.
My favourite style of drawing is the cartoony style displayed in the portrait next to this little blurb, but it's not the only style I am capable of.
I am very green in the animation industry when it comes to working experience, but I certainly don't lack motivation! I am eager to work, so don't hesitate to reach out to me!
In my spare time, I dabble in animation on the production end of things, too. I'm currently working on a pilot episode for an animated version of my webcomic, "Swift Spark and the Defense Five".
My resume's available on request.
Frequently asked questions top 3!
…That depends. In all cases, ask me first, unless you purchased a commission from me.
In all cases, you are required to:
- Tag me in your post, or in your bio should you use my art as an avatar.
- NEVER, EVER crop, edit, or otherwise change my art.
- You cannot use my art in YouTube videos without my explicit permission: ask first!
- ALL Animations are PROHIBITED from being reposted or being edited. Please ask permission if you want to make a reaction video featuring my videos.
- Selling my artwork is NOT allowed. Not on Redbubble, not on Etsy – not anywhere. Commercial use commissions are an exception to this rule – tied to strict rules.
- Using it for charity counts as selling and is therefore NOT allowed.
- You cannot post my art to websites I do not have a profile on. I likely have a good reason I don’t have a profile there.
Otherwise, you are free to download my art, and/or use it as a desktop/phone background. If you want to reupload it anywhere publicly, refer to these rules and always ask first if you want to repost my work. Unauthorized use of my art is at risk of receiving a DMCA notification. Reposts of my art without proper credit will also be subject to a DMCA.
Alternatively to reposting my art and/or animations, you can retweet/reblog/share it instead!
Nope! Please don’t e-mail me asking for requests.
Contact & social media
If the information on this page has got you excited to work with me, or get to know me better, Please reach out to me! I can’t wait to hear from you.