Peter (or Pan) is a 21-year-old animator, storyboard artist and character designer based in The Netherlands.
Peter is a self-taught animator, meaning he has not earned a degree - but Peter believes one's portfolio says more about what they can do than a piece of very expensive paper, though he would have liked to have gone to art school.
Being a very motivated young creator, Peter is currently developing an animated pilot for his webcomic, Swift Spark and the Defense Five.
For more information about Peter's work, to get in touch regarding employment opportunities, or to just say hello, feel free to email him at email@example.com.
Peter's resume can be found here.
Frequently asked questions top 3!
I generally check all social media at least once a day and am open to DMs on most sites, but if it’s urgent or for business, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, see the contact section down below!
Nope! Please don’t e-mail me asking for requests.
…That depends. In all cases, ask me first, unless you purchased a commission from me.
In all cases, you are required to:
- Tag me in your post, or in your bio should you use my art as an avatar.
- NEVER, EVER crop, edit, or otherwise change my art.
- You cannot use my art in YouTube videos without my explicit permission: ask first!
- ALL Animations are PROHIBITED from being reposted or being edited. Please ask permission if you want to make a reaction video featuring my videos.
- Selling my artwork is NOT allowed. Not on Redbubble, not on Etsy – not anywhere. Commercial use commissions are an exception to this rule – tied to strict rules.
- Using it for charity counts as selling and is therefore NOT allowed.
- You cannot post my art to websites I do not have a profile on. I likely have a good reason I don’t have a profile there.
Otherwise, you are free to download my art, and/or use it as a desktop/phone background. If you want to reupload it anywhere publicly, refer to these rules and always ask first if you want to repost my work. Unauthorized use of my art is at risk of receiving a DMCA notification. Reposts of my art without proper credit will also be subject to a DMCA.
Alternatively to reposting my art and/or animations, you can retweet/reblog/share it instead!
Contact & social media
If the information on this page has got you excited to work with me, or get to know me better, Please reach out to me! I can’t wait to hear from you.